ESL Level 6 Spring 2007 Harold Washington College

Welcome to the class blog! This blog belongs to the students of ESL-INTEG Level 6 at Harold Washington College. This is a place for students to publish and share their writing.

Thursday, February 22

One Cannot Step Twice into the Same River

If the time was passed, you could not go back to the same time because time never waits for anyone. Such when I was a child, I didn’t study hard. When I grew up, I regret that didn’t study hard, and I wanted to become a child again, but this is impossible because you can’t capture a moment. Thus we should catch the chance, and timing. On the other hand, if I did something bad, we can not change, for example, I killed somebody I can not change he truth, or make up because even if I did a lot of good for that person, but she/he is no longer alive.

Wai Ping Chan, April

Feb. 22, 2007 222

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi April
I agree with you. In fact I didn't do so many stupid things in my life. All my life,since I was a kid, I planed my future. Of course sometimes it's very hard to be on track. Life is life, you will never know what is going to happen next day.
Kamil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home