ESL Level 6 Spring 2007 Harold Washington College

Welcome to the class blog! This blog belongs to the students of ESL-INTEG Level 6 at Harold Washington College. This is a place for students to publish and share their writing.

Tuesday, February 20

One day, one lifetime

I think it means everyday have different things happen and you will face a lot of things in one day, but it might be different to other days. So one day, one lifetime, it is just like at the morning is a new life start, and then you facing the things happened whole day. At the night today's life is end, but tomorrow morning is a new life start again. For example, today I woke up at 10a.m., my mom coked lunch for me and I ate it. At the afternoon, I went out with my friends, we went to play pool until 4 o’clock, then I back home. Dinner time, I has dinner with my family and watched the Chinese TV show, the TV show was talked about Chinese New Year. After dinner, we played dice until 9 o’clock, after that I played on my computer for a while. Now, it almost is time to sleep. Tomorrow when I wake up, it might be a new start of the day for me because tomorrow have to school. So tomorrow will be a totally different day from today. That’s the one day, one lifetime.

Zihao Chen

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i love the example you used.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home