ESL Level 6 Spring 2007 Harold Washington College

Welcome to the class blog! This blog belongs to the students of ESL-INTEG Level 6 at Harold Washington College. This is a place for students to publish and share their writing.

Sunday, February 18

One Day, One Lifetime

" One day, one life time” is my most important sense of values to lead my life. It means to live today as if it were the last day. It encourages me to do my best because it reminds me that every minute is valuable and precious. Thus, I try to make all efforts to use given time effectively and not to regret my sluggishness. It has influenced my personality that become more enthusiastic. For example, I am eager to do everything I have to and want to such as house keeping, studying, traveling, and enjoying my hobbies. It sounds extremely busy and somewhat impossible. However, one of my habits is to prioritize and achieve one by one, so I have been able to accomplish most of things so far. In addition, the saying “One day, one life time.” enables me to feel happy with ordinary things. One day, I thought about what I would do if it was really my last day what I wanted to do if this day was my last day. My real responses were much less special than I expected. For instance, I would like to have a good time with my family, send letters to friends, and watch a beautiful moving movie on the last day. After I recognized that my happiness was incredibly close to me, I have appreciated for what I have even if they are trivial things. In this way, I live my life passionately and happily while remembering “One day, one life time.”

Eun Jung Ko ( EJ )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home